Lane Products – Scorpion Magnum
The Scorpion Magnum is one of the only take-apart 30 caliber magnum suppressors made. Suppression is excellent but one of the largest factors in these calibers is recoil reduction. It was developed to suppress the 300 RUM but can handle loads up to 338 lapua magnum.
Calibers: 338 Winchester Magnum, 300 Weatherby Magnum, 300 Remington Ultra Magnum, 300 Winchester Magnum, etc, as well as smaller calibers
- THREAD:5/8″-24 Standard, Others Optional
- DECIBEL REDUCTION:34dB+ *
- MATERIALS:SSS SST TTT
- WEIGHT:26 oz.20.9 oz14.9 oz.
- PRICE:$550 $675 $950
- SSS = Stainless steel core and cap, stainless steel tube
SST = Stainless steel core and cap, titanium tube
TTT = Titanium core and cap, titanium tube
- Colors available at no additional cost: Black, Desert Sand, Coyote Tan, OD Green, Desert Sage, Titanium, Stainless Steel
- + Plus sign notes that we could not meter the maximum reduction because the magnum rifle tested over 170dB, which is the maximum SPL range of our testing meter. Therefore, 170dB is used as our unsuppressed baseline.
- * Testing in accordance with MIL-STD-1474D using B&K 2209 SPL meter with B&K 4938 1/4” pressure microphone.