Lane Products – Scorpion 458
The Scorpion 458 was initially built to fill the needs of a few local customers with 458 SOCOM rifles. Since then, we have used it on multiple pistol caliber rifles such as 44 magnum, 45LC, and 45acp, with excellent suppression results. We then durability tested with a 458 winchester magnum with no failures. Please note that although it sounds great on all the pistol calibers we have tested, we have not yet mil spec tested on the 458 SOCOM. We will post data as it becomes available.
Calibers: 458 Socom, 460 Bushmaster, 45 LC, 44 Magnum, 45 acp, etc.
- THREAD:5/8-24, 5/8-32, 11/16-24 Others Optional
- DECIBEL REDUCTION:Testing not complete
- MATERIALS: SSS SST TTT
- WEIGHT:23.1 oz.18.6 oz13.2 oz.
- PRICE:$510 $660 $885
- SSS = Stainless steel core and cap, stainless steel tube
SST = Stainless steel core and cap, titanium tube
TTT = Titanium core and cap, titanium tube
- Colors available at no additional cost: Black, Desert Sand, Coyote Tan, OD Green, Desert Sage, Titanium, Stainless Steel
- * Testing in accordance with MIL-STD-1474D using B&K 2209 SPL meter with B&K 4938 1/4” pressure microphone, firing .